Wednesday 20 June 2012

ShoesHolic!!!

i love shoes!
saya pencinta kasut!
really love with shoes exspecially heels! cos it's make me confident and of cos make me look thin even reality its not and am trying to loose weight - pufftt never thought bout it! -
love with the bunch of color and make t block of color on my body! really fit with me! :)
previous i like gladiator style..but now i stalk fashion and this is the new fashion!
yellow!

glitter and blink - blink!

purple and the reben! so sweet!

black and white with the flora printed! so nice

look!! nice rite? color and color..

got yang glitter pun cntik kan! ohh! so depply in love with the pink!


gosh!  so many! can i have all?? and so many colors :p

and after that have my own shoes rack like this! so lovely!

look the floral print!! so gorgeous!

and after that pose! and play with the colors!

like that!

and that too!

oh! and that too!! so nice and bright..
and my fav color! the red, the devil! fall in love already! 

and wait for coming new pic of me with that heels! oh wink! wink! ^,^

2 comments:

  1. aku suka this type of pump! :) tetiber*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sibuk je! hehehe nak beli spsg la nnt ble blik KL..eh! x beli 10 psg! utk raya!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete